Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2011

From the archive...





So, with a matter of days to go, I thought I'd purge my phone of a few photos that have been waiting to see the light of day for a little while now (and one more very recent one, taken at what the NME is calling 'the debut of the decade' - our gig on Monday night at the Abbey Tavern).

As you can see, unbeknownst to the group, I've actually opened up a BoB retail outlet just behind Carnaby Street. Now that all the papers have been signed, and the rights to our name and the profits to all our activities passed over to me, I feel I can go public. In fact, there's very little anyone else in the group can do about it. But I am looking for a few people to work in the shop on a Saturday morning (at a very competitive, minimum-wage rate) to flog the various BoB-branded goods, including tea cosies, tea towels (with my face on them), flip-flops and sticks of rock.

Also, a picture of Dom strumming his heart out at Brian's (we seem to be a little short of pictures of Dom strumming his heart out at rehearsals) and a group ride pic taken somewhere in Hertfordshire.

In other news, my bike is now officially pimped up - puncture-resistant tyres, shiny new clip-in pedals (or whatever they're called) and a full service that has left the beast purring like a kitten. I don't think I've quite yet come to terms with the fact that this - after all the thinking, rehearsing, riding and planning - is actually about to happen. Crikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment