Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2011

And we're off...

After months of planning and weeks of scheming it is finally the day of reckoning. Actually that's tomorrow, but the day before the day of reckoning doesn't scan well.

My bike and gear is stowed in the van with Brian and Warren, and I am tucked into my dinky seat on the train to Penzance.

I am nervous and more excited than I've been since Christmas in 1983 when I was getting a Bmx. That was bike related too.

Watching Brian meticulously packing the van like a slow but giant game of tetris cheered me enormously. We all have different skills and abilities . Some of us know them already, and some of us are going to find out along the way.

Here's to each and every member of BOB. I am so pleased that you are all coming and I can't think of a nicer bunch of people to do this with.

No comments:

Post a Comment